September Princess

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Off and running.

October 11
So tonight I was told that one of my worst fears came true. Well not really a worst fear and I'm not sure if it really came true. I'll explain.
I always thought that Paige starting to walk or talk when I was not around would be...sad(if that's the right word I don't know) Well, I had class tonight and my grandparents were over and apparently Paige took her first steps. She was able to take one step between things before but tonight I was told that she took 5 steps from Nana to Aunty Kristin. (Of course everything always happens first when Kristin is there and I am not around - not sure why!) 5 steps might not sound like a lot or that she'll get very far anytime soon but it's so exciting to me. However as I haven't seen it yet - I will find out more tomorrow and try and prove it!
I'll keep you posted.

October 13
Well I found out for myself yesterday - she can walk!!! However it is only for a treat and when she is in a good mood! She holds herself so stiff and her little fists are clenched and she could go pretty far (about 10 feet or so!). I guess she'll just have to practice more and one day she'll just start going! It was pretty neat to see her walking around - she's getting so grown up I can't believe it!

1 Comments:

  • At October 12, 2006 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can hardly wait to see Paige walking-sounds like she's putting on a real show for everyone:) Thanks for sending me the blog e-mail it is so great to be able to keep up with what's new.Love you lots. AP

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home