A little thief!
Grandma, Paige, and I took a trip to Costco today. We just had a couple things to pick up and Paige was enjoying bouncing around in the front of the buggy. Grandma pulled the buggy up close to the grapes as she was debating which colour to get - green or red! I guess Paige must have been getting a little impatient or she was just hungry so she opened the container in front of her, grabbed a grape, and took a bite! Grandma and I had been looking for the best container (Always have to inspect them you know!) and Paige decided to make it easy.
Red it is!
Always new things to be teaching the little munchkin. I guess we had got one thing across - she didn't put the whole grape in her mouth as she knows she has to take a bite first. But some kid she is!
So sorry Auntie Andrea - Paige now gets to decide what colour grapes we buy and so you'll be getting red this weekend!
Red it is!
Always new things to be teaching the little munchkin. I guess we had got one thing across - she didn't put the whole grape in her mouth as she knows she has to take a bite first. But some kid she is!
So sorry Auntie Andrea - Paige now gets to decide what colour grapes we buy and so you'll be getting red this weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home