Aunty Kristin went to Europe...and look what I got!

"Saying Goodbye to Aunty - but I'm more excited about all of the chairs!" Paige

"A stylish little outfit from Paris...all I'm missing is a pair of pants!" Paige
It was pretty funny - we put it all on Paige and she ran right over to the mirrors and started doing a whole bunch of poses - checking herself out! She kept looking at her hat and touching her head...I think she likes it a lot! Thanks Sarah, it is so cute.

She didn't want to stop playing with the little red bus key chain on the ground - so under protest she stood up so we could take a picture of her shirt but she would not look at the camera!

"All my stuff from Europe...thanks Aunty Kristin and Sarah!" Paige


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home